So, I just got nominated for this very special award, and there are rules to actually receiving it. And that is I first have to tell 7 random facts about myself. So that’s easy, but, before I do that, I have to give a shout out to the lovely lady who nominated me. Ok first, she is a beautiful writer and she has a great handle, on how to tell a story. She’s amazing. Two, every time she writes a post she almost always has me crying by the end of it. That makes me feel like such an emotional wreck, and at the same time calms me. Also, I see her on a lot of other people’s blogs which means she also has a great following. And finally, she’s a lover of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! All that to say, Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones is a great little jewel in a myriad of blog sites. Thanks again, Cheryl.
Here is how to receive this award: The instructions…
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image on your page
- Tell seven (7) random facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen (15) other blogs
Now here are the 7 random facts about me:
- I’m saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- I come from 2 generations of single parents.
- Even though my daughter was raised in a single parent home she’s a believer, Praise God.
- I know that nothing is impossible with God.
- Writing is my therapy it keeps me sane.
- I have one daughter but I pray every day for her future husband to be a godly man and will give me at least 3 grandchildren. (She doesn’t even have any prospects yet, so I might be waiting a while lol)
- I would like to live to meet and play, and love on my grandchildren.
Now the best part is that I get to nominate other awesome blog sites. So here we go…
- Atlantamomofthree ~ What can I say about this dedicated faithful servant, she’s all of those things and more by God’s grace and she must get this shout out. She’s very transparent about her life on her blog and truly loves her husband/children. I don’t think I should say more and you should see for yourself, but she is the whole package as an aspiring Proverbs 31 woman. Just read for yourself.
- khrystleraineduste ~ This woman has a special way with her words, she’s personal, revealing, encouraging, a Christian, and a wonderful writer, she’s actually my BFFL in the blog world. Just all around BRILLIANT, and she makes me want to be a better writer. One other thing I love is she re-blogs posts she likes so freely, which says a lot about wanting to share other people’s works on her page, so that means she’s giving as well.
- No ‘FRIES’ for 365 ~ I love his heart, he is working hard to change his lifestyle and challenge others, because truly that’s what it’s all about with eating right. IT’S NOT A DIET. I can’t wait to see where he goes with his blog once he reaches his goal weight, all the best to him.
- greenlightlady ~ This is another one of my favorite blogs, her focus is poems and photographs, (there is a difference between taking pics and photographs, her’s are photos.) She doesn’t accept awards but she should get an honorable mention.
- Cristian Mihai ~ This is a great blog with very good tips and idea’s on how to write on your personal blog as well as writing in general. This young man, was one of my first likes on my blog and I enjoy almost all of his posts. I’ve been very encouraged by what he has to say and you should check out his blog.
- Ramblings From an Apathetic Adult Baby ~ This is a very humorous blog, this young man has a knack for making something mundane seem funny. He’s a little colorful so just a warning ahead of time. But he’s extremely gifted at telling stories.
- hipandthigh ~ This blog is very interesting, like the man who writes it. He is actually an old friend from my old church, and he’s extremely gifted at explaining his point of view. He’s very conservative and provocative at the same time, mostly because he takes the most unpopular but right view on things. His blog is about a lot of topics but everything draws back to scripture. I think he would disagree with me on this but maybe not. He’s a dear friend and he had to get mentioned here. He unknowingly inspired me to write my thoughts and blog it out. He’s amazing.
- Be Kind Food ~ This blog is about good healthy food, lots of lovely recipes that inspire me to cook, when that really isn’t one of my favorite things. I love the great suggestions on this blog. Since I’ve started to eat better this blog has helped me a lot.
- A Real Rattlesnake Meets His Maker ~ This young man is very articulate as well, he gives a clear account of the gospel in one of his posts, called Merry Christmas its amazing.
- Love Your Movies ~ This writer is a really good movie critic, he gives a very articulate review of movies with good insightful information. He also gives good recommendations.
- Mustard Seed Budget ~ This blog is very practical, since I’m new to the blog world I haven’t looked at everything on this one but what I have read I love.
- Urban Wall Art & Murals ~ This blog is an art blog with very beautiful Murals (i.e. the name). He is very talented and I’m sure his photo’s don’t do his art justice you probably need to see these in person.
- communiDIY ~ This blog has interesting stuff this award nomination should go to her, she’s amazing.
- bottledworder ~ She’s very clever in her writing style, she has good topics and a great following.
- Today I Watched a Movie ~ This is a very intelligent blog, very good movie reviews and insights and humorous.
These 15 are not necessarily in any particular order but some I know better than others. On the whole these blogs are where I have to go periodically. I love WordPress. Oh, and hat’s off to you bloggers you really do inspire me. PS. This list was a lot of work!!! I’m tired.