I just received this wonderful award from my friend, her blog name is Atlanta Mom of Three she is a wonderful mom and she blogs about everything. She’s very open on her blog and she has a servant’s heart. It’s wonderful to make friends through blogging because I truly hope I get to meet a lot of my blog friends some day. And she is definitely one of them. She’s a servant of God, she loves the Lord Jesus Christ, and this really comes through in her mothering, and, care of her husband. She has really great advice for moms, and she is a great cook. She has recipes, for desserts and main dishes and this is all on her blog!!! But the best thing of all is, she loves British TV, just like me, and that is the cherry for me!!!!
The instructions to receiving this award are:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)
So my three things I love about motherhood are as follows:
- Helping to guide my daughter back to the Lord and his word.
- Being able to see the fruits of my labor in prayer manifest in Lani’s life.
- Anticipation of seeing her get married, and have babies and become a beautiful woman of God.
Here are some of my nominations for this award!!! These blogs have a wonderful narrative of motherhood. These women truly love their children, and I’m so happy to put them in the class of beautiful mama’s. The blogs are as diverse and interesting, as the subject matter. These blogs have something for everyone, from the spiritual to hand crafts. Take a gander and see what I mean. Their are more to come, but this should start things off!!!
- Everything under the sun and more ~ This lovely lady talks about her family, her blog challenges and giveaways, as well as instruction on hair.
- Life&Link ~ She has a variety of topics from autisum to DIY.
- snappy~speak photo ~ A photo blog with wonderful pics of her children, and beautiful southern landscapes, and she is a mama who loves the Lord.
- Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones ~ This is a mama with grown children and lots of grandkids, she is a beautiful writer and friend. With a passion for God/Jesus.
Shazza ~ Musings&Rants