Well, the front-runners for this show are Fik-Shun and Amy Yakima, I might have to call it and say they could win the show. I was really impressed with how well they danced and how well Sonja choreographed. My other favorites are, Paul, Mackenzie, Aaron and Jasmine, after
that, it gets a little cloudy. A lot of the girls kinda favor each other which makes it hard to identify them and their styles.
I’m interested in seeing what the choreographers come up with for the rest of this season. I see Mia Michaels is back on the show and I hope that’s a good thing. I think Sonja will be the stand out choreographer this season, she certainly was last season. This should be an interesting group. I also would like to see them get a few new choreographer’s in the mix as well. Shazza ~ Musings&Rants
- SYTYCD Season 10: Ten is the New Twenty (thehudsucker.com)
- ‘SYTYCD’ Contestants Do Stunts Blindfolded (huffingtonpost.com)
- SYTYCD: Season 10 (chroniclesofmarge.typepad.com)
- It all boils down to this…. SYTYCD 10 PREMIERES TONIGHT! (dancejamaicablog.wordpress.com)
- SYTYCD Season 10: Handicapping the Contestants (wtpdiaries.wordpress.com)