From website: Eating Well
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and garlic in a blender, a jar with a tight-fitting lid or a medium bowl. Blend, shake or whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
TIPS & NOTES
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Per tablespoon: 38 calories; 4 g fat (1 g sat, 3 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 70 mg sodium; 7 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1 fat